Tuesday, December 02, 2008

So Many Blessings to Count

Thanksgiving is past, (though the leftovers remain) and I am thinking about thankfulness some more... I think I do count my blessings fairly often. Here are some of the things I've been thankful for today:

  • that I have a family that has taught me how to be loving and receive love affectionately
  • for friends that I can go be girlie with and go for coffee, or shoe and purse shopping when I need a diversion
  • for friends to share holidays and special moments with when I can't make it up north
  • for a really great roommate. It's important to be comfortable and happy in your home and I am!
  • my car... it's nice to have one I'm proud of and can rely on
  • health insurance.
  • a thoughtful brother who knows me so well and is one of my best friends
  • Hope

No comments: