Thursday, October 03, 2013

Keeping the Scales Balanced

I feel like I often will get a pretty good handle on one thing in my little world but then inevitably I let others slide.

This past year as I have celebrated some milestones in fitness, I have also gotten behind in some other important facets of my life.   I'm trying to regroup and gain ground, but it makes me kinda nervous that as I focus and make some strides I'll lose focus on the areas I'm doing well.  I know that doesn't have to be the case. 

I think that exercise has become enough of a way of life for me that I'll be ok, but fear does creep in. As the Half Marathon draws near and the holidays follow right behind, I really have to stay motivated so I don't lose focus.   I also need to make my other goals just as much a priority as my running and fitness goals.

Time to pray for balance and consistency (again)! 


No comments: