Monday, April 11, 2005

Audible Sigh

Sometimes it doesn't take a lot to shake me. I can be so faithless. I feel like the snowglobe being shook and shook. The good part is that after all the shaking there is that beautiful scene. All is beautiful, calm and peaceful. I feel like I am stealing this analogy, but I'm not sure where from. Anyway...it describes how I'm feeling lately and how I hope to feel in the end of this life season.

My disturbing dreams continued last night and made their way into the "real world" today. It is all going to be o.k. It always ends up o.k. The getting there takes my breath away, though...not in the good way...in the feeling like your lungs are being squished way. I am not usually the one plagued with feelings of anxiety. Weird.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

No comments: