Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Under the Blossom Tree

I don't normally take breaks at work, but today I took a sanity break went for a short walk around our office complex. At the end of the walk, I sat for a few moments on the bench in the little cove between buildings. I layed back and looked up at the blossoms on the tree with the bright blue sky behind them and cried.

I saw the Pizza Guy movie...FINALLY. It made me laugh, which I needed. I'm going to work on getting everyone I know to see it...starting with my friends at work. Pizza comes first, people...pizza comes first. : )

3 comments:

Ed said...

I think finding a place all alonbe and crying is the best thing to do sometimes. It's very underrated.

What is this Pizza Movie you speak of?

the jaded giant said...

http://www.thepizzaguymovie.com

that shouild explain it.

LizaJane said...

Thanks for the support!
I'm glad you liked it CTF!