Monday, March 14, 2005

Clear March Night

Maybe it's the Lager, but the sky looks extra clear to me tonight.

Life goes in cycles, doesnt it?. From the issues we struggle with, the vices we tend toward, the dreams we dream...it all seems to come back around. That can be good and bad, depending.

Every time I see a sky like the one I saw tonight, a piece of me longs to sit up on the hill behind my parents house. Light up a...fire and spend time with people I love. I wish I could throw everybody I love in a van and head up there. As much as I share my life in my blogs...there is so much that lies in the Green Mountain state that would tell you who I am down deep. A few of you know, because you've been there with me.

I'm in a bit of a slump, folks. I'm scratching and clawing my way out, though. I am anxious to get into that part of the life cycle where I see things improving all around me. It is. I know this for a fact. I can be so damn ungrateful. I'm just focusing too much on the crap right now.

1 comment:

Ed said...

Keep scratching. Keep clawing. It's never much fun, but you'll get out.